Hello and welcome to the official (well, as official as anything this cracky can be) fanart group for the Xavier Institute roleplay community on livejournal! You can go check out the site here community.livejournal.com/xi_r… and who knows, after being traumatised by some of the insanity here you may even be convinced to join us (unless you already have, in which case I pity and applaud thee and wish you a swift and full recovery).
There aren't that many rules here, but just to lay down what little law we have;
1) All art submitted should have some relevance to XIrpg; theoretical situations count and plain random crack is also very dear to us, but no lazer-firing zombie robot monkies in zoot suits that bear no relevance to anything at XI, unless they're waging an epic war on the school, in which case the more the better. Also it doesn't matter if you're a roleplayer on the site or not; if you're just a fan of the game that's fine too :3
2) No douche-baggery. This is self explanatory.
3) If the picture/s are based off a thread in the roleplay, link it in the artists comments! Peeps on this site will doubtless want to go check it out! This isn't really a rule as such, it's just helpful to people viewing the piece of work.
4) ANY type of media is accepted- cosplay photos, photoshop doodles, oil paintings, whatever floats your boat, but again; no ripping on people for style, method or content- if it's something inappropriate report it to us and we'll review the situation, but otherwise let's be cool guys. We built this city on rock and roll 8D
5) What classifies as inappropriate; blatently aggressive slander (although we'd hope that wouldn't ever occur to anyone anyway), explicitly slashy stuff- romance is fine, but no pron please, it makes Raptor Jesus Cry ;w;
6) GO DO STUFF.
... well? Get on with it!